With a very similar control panel to our E2 dual-motor electric frame, this single-motor design pairs the same level of usability with an unbeatable price point. This is perfect for most home and office users who may not require as much power as the E2 model, while still seeking the benefits of electric adjustment and automated height settings.
Differences between E1 and E2:
- E1 has slightly less range for min and max height
- E1 is slightly slowing to raise and lower
- E1 is a single motor frame, where as the E2 is dual motor so a slightly higher weight capacity
- Desk top thickness: 2.5cm
- Desk top material: Melamine Coated Chipboard (office grade)
- Desk height range including top: 71cm (minimum) to 117cm (maximum)
- Adjustment method: Electric
- Recommended lifting capability: 80kg
- Frame material: Steel
- Packaging: Flat-packed. This can be put together by 1-2 persons
Note: A drill or electric screwdriver is required (not included) to attach the table top, control panel and control box. Screws are included.