With a very similar control panel to our E2 dual-motor electric frame, this single-motor design pairs the same level of usability with an unbeatable price point. This is perfect for most home and office users who may not require as much power as the E2 model, while still seeking the benefits of electric adjustment and automated height settings.
Want to see the differences between our E1 and E2 models? Read our blog post: Furna E1 and E2 Sit Stand Desk Comparison
- Top size: 120 x 80cm OR 140 x 80cm
- Top thickness: 2.5cm
- Desk height including top: 71cm (minimum) to 120cm (maximum)
- Adjustment method: Electric
- Lifting capability: 80kg (including desk top)
- Top material: MDF (three colour options)
- Frame material: Steel
- Packaging: Flat-packed. This can be put together by 1-2 persons
Note: A drill or electric screwdriver is required (not included) to attach the table top, control panel and control box. Screws are included.